I’ve not only been planning a garden, but reading to help me with my plans as well.
This month I hope to finish in the next couple months:
- “Getting Grants: The Complete Manual of Proposal Development and Administration” by Alexis Carter-Black in the Self-Counsel Press Business Series
- “Starting & Building a Nonprofit: A Practical Guide” by Peri H. Pakroo, J.D. with nolo.com
- “El Norte: The Epic & Forgotten Story of Hispanic North America” by Carrie Gibson
- “Story’s Guide to Raising Horses” by Heather Smith Thomas
- “Don’t Throw in the Trowl: Vegetable Gardening Month by Month” by Melinda R. Cordell (I plan to use this throughout the year)
- “Millionaire Women Next Door: The Many Journeys of Successful American Businesswomen” by Thomas J. Stanley, Ph.D (I’ve finished this, but am re-reading some sections)
- “Loving Your Community: Proven Practices for Community-Based Outreach Ministry” by Stephen Viars
Very practical. I like to read on a wide variety of topics.